Custom built in 2004, this elegant single level home is picture perfect inside and out. At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the home takes advantage of gorgeous views of the 3rd fairway at Quail Lodge and the Santa Lucia mountains beyond. With over 3100sf of living space, the home features a formal entry, welcoming living room, spacious dining and a gorgeous gourmet kitchen complete with a cozy breakfast nook. There is also an idyllic garden surrounding the home filled with pepper, birch and Japanese maple trees. Only a 15-minute drive to Carmel-by-the-Sea and located in the desirable golf community of Quail Lodge.
Courtney Jones of Carmel Realty Company
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Monterey County,
Vol. 14, Issue 08, Page 34.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Radiant Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Slab Floors
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Formal Dining Room, High Ceilings
- MLS Area: Quail Meadows/The Preserve
- Golf Course: Golf Course View
- Sewer Utilities: Existing Septic
- View: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.